Man Dies From E. Coli After Eating Girlfriend’s Booty

Out of Florida – A Miami man is now dead after his partner allowed him to use oral sex on that ass.

Ken Slatten checked into the hospital when he began to fall violently ill after he says he performed oral sex ‘all in that ass’.

Doctor’s confirmed he had extreme nausea, diarrhea and loss of appetite. After being released from the hospital, 2 days later, the ambulance was sent back for the same reasons. The doctor said he had a sever case of E.Coli that ultimately proved fatal.

Ken just couldn’t get enough of that ass. He will be remembered as our ATM Hero of the Year.

One thought on “Man Dies From E. Coli After Eating Girlfriend’s Booty

Add yours

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

Create a website or blog at WordPress.com

Up ↑

%d bloggers like this: