Santa Gets High, Passes Out After Eating Edible Christmas Cookies at Colorado Home

The Yule log isn’t the only thing that’ll be blazin’ this year.

Early this morning, Santa Claus was found passed out in front of the Smith family’s Christmas tree. He was said to have eaten 4 chocolate chip cookies. Little did he know they were chocked full of marijuana.

Read More: Cast Your Vote For Meme Of The Decade

“We decided to get a little creative with the Christmas cookies this year.” said Debra Smith, a longtime resident of Denver. “I figured it would be a nice little surprise for Santa. I hope I didn’t ruin Christmas.”

Read More: Heartwarming: The Rock Gives Birth To A Healthy Baby Yoda

Upon waking up, Santa assured everyone that he would be fine and back on the job in no time. “Luckily, Mrs. Claus packed me some pure Colombian ‘Christmas Snow’. I’ll be able to get straightened out in no time.”

Read More: Looking like garbage increases your chance of seeing people you know at the store by 90%, study shows

Santa was last seen stumbling out of the Smith’s house and into his sleigh, wearing Ray Ban sunglasses and smoking a cigarette. What a legend.

*Woken News is a satirical news website and our articles are strictly for entertainment purposes. Explore our “About” page for more information.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

Create a website or blog at WordPress.com

Up ↑

%d bloggers like this: